Wrangle Yer Men

Dad. Husband. Son. That's a lot of men to wrangle.

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Jack & Chloe Visit the Children's Museum

Jack's cousin Chloe and her mama stayed with us for a few days. We had a great time at the Children's Museum on Friday. I wish I had a better shot of Chloe and Jack together but you can only imagine how chaotic it was with little ones in all directions. It's really fun to watch the kids together. Chloe is such a sweetheart and Jack is such a boy! He loves her so much but can be a little overwhelming in his show of affection. Sometimes he'll come around the corner, see her - shriek and start crawling like a mad man to her. She will give him a serious look and take off walk/stumbling in the opposite direction. Good to know that Chloe has figured out how to handle the boys already!



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fun to see Chloe!

9:23 PM  
Anonymous T said...

I want to claim my statement--It was fun to see Chloe!!

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home