Behind the Scenes Wrangling
Its been 3 weeks of silent wrangling with no public forum. We've been pretty busy and I've had a loss of words. I was gone to Chicago for a tradeshow and found that my husband, when left to his own devices, will head straight back home to his Mama -- who happens to be an excellent Wrangler herself. After years of wrangling her own man, then raising twin boys - I could learn a thing or two from her "bad eye" -- a way of commanding a room simply based on a look.
So I came home last week tired, while Pat was all rested up from being spoiled for days. We're lucky to have family.
So now Pat and I are just trying to get ourselves caught up before the next adventure, our friend Tonya's wedding in Vegas next weekend. I'll be sure to post pictures.


1 Comments:
nothing wrong with pat going back to his mom's.
Post a Comment
<< Home